What Information Do We Collect?We collect personal information (such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information) that You voluntarily provide to Us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about Us or Our Services when participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contacting us. Depending on the context of Your interactions with Us and the Sites, the choices You make, and the Services and features You use, the personal information We collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect Your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and Account access.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process Your payment if You make purchases, such as Your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with Your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Our payment processor and You should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to Your questions.
Information automatically collectedWe automatically collect certain information when You visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal Your specific identity (like Your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as Your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when You use Our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of Our Sites, and for Our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sourcesWe may obtain information about You from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information We receive from other sources include social media profile information, marketing leads, and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
How Do We Use Your Information?We use personal information collected via Our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process Your personal information for these purposes in reliance on Our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with You (“Contractual”), with Your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with Our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds We rely on next to each purpose listed below. We use the information We collect or receive:
- To send You marketing and promotional communications. We and/or Our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information You send to Us for Our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with Your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of Our marketing emails at any time (see the “What Are Your Privacy Rights” below).
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on Our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, We will obtain Your consent to use Your name and testimonial. If You wish to update or delete Your testimonial, please contact Us, and please be sure to include Your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Deliver targeted advertising to You. We may use Your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to Your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Request Feedback. We may use Your information to request feedback and to contact You about Your use of Our Sites.
- To protect Our Sites. We may use Your information as part of Our efforts to keep Our Sites safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention). To enforce Our Terms & Conditions and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If We receive a subpoena or other legal request, We may need to inspect the data We hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use Your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve Our Sites, products, services, marketing, and Your experience.
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?We only share information with Your consent, to comply with laws, to protect Your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process Your data if You have given Us specific consent to use Your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process Your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve Our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where We have entered into a contract (subscription) with You, We may process Your personal information to fulfill the terms of Our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose Your information where We are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose Your information where We believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of Our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which We are involved.
Third Parties With Access To Your InformationWe only share and disclose Your information with the following third parties. Each party is categorized below so that You may easily understand the purpose of Our data collection and processing practices. If We have processed Your data based on Your consent and You wish to revoke Your consent, please contact us.
- Paid advertising – Google Ads
- Affiliate marketing – Tapfiliate
- Communication – Intercom, Customer.io, SendinBlue
- Web and Mobile Analytics – Google Analytics 4, Fullstory
- Subscription Management – Chargebee
- Invoice and Billing – Stripe, Braintree, PayPal, and Apple Pay